Properly planned life insurance protects your family from unforeseen circumstances caused by your unplanned death. Determining the appropriate amount of coverage is critical and takes more than a number that feels right. There are many types of life insurance policies available and we can help educate you on the pros and cons of each. We have the experience and tools to structure the most efficient plan to complete your short- and long-term objectives.
How can COPIC Financial Service Group help me?
We can help you determine the coverage you need to make sure your survivors are properly cared for. We highly recommend that you review your life insurance every 2-3 years or with a major life event (marriage, birth of a child, etc.)
- When was the last time you reviewed your coverage?
- Does your insurance adequately cover you and your family?
- Would you be able to financially cover lost earnings capacity if your spouse dies?
- Are you paying too much for the coverage you have?
- How much coverage do you really need?
- Has your health changed?
What should I have ready in order to apply for life insurance?
When contacting us, please have the following information ready.
- Date of birth
- Are you a smoker?
- Do you take medications or have any major health issues?
- Age of your parents and have either have major health issues or died prior to age 60?
- Primary reason for coverage:
- Practice loan
- Key person / buy and sell coverage
- Family income protection
- College savings
- Retirement savings
- Other: mortgage, estate taxes, charitable giving
- How long do you think you will need protection?
- Lifetime needs
- Term of years
NOTE: This offering is available only to Colorado residents. Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Woodbury Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC and Registered Investment Adviser. COPIC Financial Service Group and Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. are not affiliated entities. COPIC Financial Service Group: 7351 E. Lowry Blvd., Denver, CO 80230.
COPIC Financial Service Group, Ltd. is an insurance brokerage firm representing a variety of insurance carriers. Products offered by COPIC Financial are not issued by COPIC Insurance Company.